Common problems with service providers
When you get a service carried out consumer law gives you certain rights. For example you may get a repair, building work done or have something made for you.
Find out what you can do if you have a poor quality of service or have goods damaged.
Poor quality service
Trader has been negligent
Changed my mind
Problems with cost
Problems with how long a service takes
Trader cancels a service
Trader stopped trading
- Trader is not responding
- Find out if a trader has stopped trading
- Problems with a limited company which has stopped trading – what are your options?
- Problems with a trader who’s stopped trading – limited companies
- Problems with a trader who’s stopped trading – sole traders and partnerships
- Letter to ask to be placed on list of unsecured creditors