Having a job is an essential part of most people's lives. When you are in work, you can be faced with many difficult issues, so it is essential to know what your rights are.
Here you can find out more about those rights and how to solve problems. There is also information on what help is available if you're looking for work.
Rights at work
Problems at work
- What to do if there's a problem at work
- Early conciliation - how it works
- Early conciliation - how it affects the time limit for making a claim
- Employment tribunals from 29 July 2013
- Dealing with grievances at work
Time off work
Discrimination at work
- Discrimination at work - where to start
- Identifying discrimination
- What are the different types of discrimination?
- What doesn't count as discrimination at work
- Taking action about discrimination at work