Having a job is an essential part of most people's lives. When you are in work, you can be faced with many difficult issues, so knowing what your rights are is very important.
Here you can find out more about what your rights are and how to solve problems. There is also information on what help is available if you're looking for work and who else can help you when you have a serious problem.
Rights at work
Problems at work
- What to do if there's a problem at work
- Employment tribunals from 29 July 2013
- Dealing with grievances at work
- Grievances at work - process flowchart
- Letter to raise a grievance at work
Time off work
- Discrimination at work because of pregnancy or maternity leave
- Age discrimination at work
- Disability discrimination
- Sex discrimination and sexual harassment at work [ 48 KB]
- What can I do if my employer treats me unfairly because of race? [ 43 KB]
- What can I do if my employer treats me unfairly because of sexual orientation? [ 43 KB]