Why is this important?
TrustMark search for a trader
TrustMark is the Government endorsed quality mark that signposts people to reputable local traders. All firms' technical skills have been independently checked through on-site inspections to ensure a high quality of workmanship and trading practices.
Use this search to find TrustMark traders in your area.
TrustMark's Government Endorsed Standards
- a firm's technical skills, have been independently checked through regular onsite inspections, as well as checks on their trading record and financial status
- firms have signed up to a code of practice that includes insurance, good health and safely practices and customer care
- the approved scheme operator has checked, and will continue to monitor firms' quality of work, trading practices and customer satisfaction
- firms are able to offer an insurance-backed warranty
- deposit protection insurance is available for consumers in the event that a firm ceases trading
- the firm will tell you about any building regulations you must comply with and may also be able to provide appropriate certificates
- if you have a problem or disagreement with a firm, there will be a clear and user-friendly complaints procedure to help you resolve the issue
All of these checks will give you increased 'peace of mind'.
- For further information about TrustMark visit www.trustmark.org.uk, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring the helpline on 01344 666 104.