Having a job is an essential part of most people's lives. When you are in work, you can be faced with many difficult issues, so it is essential to know what your rights are.
Here you can find out more about those rights and how to solve problems. There is also information on what help is available if you're looking for work.
Rights at work
Problems at work
- What to do if there's a problem at work
- Dealing with grievances at work
- Grievances at work - process flowchart
- Complaint about a problem at work – grievance letter checklist
- Dealing with disciplinary action and dismissal at work