Protection for the consumer
When you buy goods and services you are protected by the law. These pages explain the different ways in which consumers are protected and what you can do if things go wrong.
More help with consumer problems in Northern Ireland
- When are consumer contracts made
- What’s meant by offer, acceptance and consideration
- Intention to make a contract
- Who are the parties to a contract?
- Must the contract be in writing?
What to do if you are unhappy about how your personal data has been used by a price comparison website or with the information you have been given.
Videos about your consumer rights.