Why is this important? The information we provide differs between countries. To get information for your country, please select from the dropdown.

Complaints about the press

This information applies to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland

You can find information on how to make a complaint about an article in the press (newspapers and magazines) on the website of the Press Complaints Commission (PCC).

As well as dealing with complaints about published material, the PCC also works to prevent media harassment and can offer advice to the public before something is published. For more information, go to:  www.pcc.org.uk. or telephone 0845 600 2757.

Citizens Advice

Rate this page Give feedback