Problems where you live

You can find out how to deal with some of the problems that you might have in your neighbourhood.

You can take steps yourself or you can contact a range of organisations who can help you. Your landlord, the police or your local authority can also help you.

This content applies to England

How to deal with neighbour disputes including access to a neighbour's land, boundary walls and fences, noise, children, trees and hedges.

How to deal with anti-social behaviour in housing including harassment, bullying, vandalism and noise.

Information on dealing with local environmental problems including abandoned cars, litter, pest control and problems with roads and pavements.