Find out what to do if you are issued with a parking ticket by the council, or on private land.
What you can expect if you get a parking ticket on public land, issued by the local council.
What to do if you get a penalty charge notice for a car used or owned by someone else and whether you have to pay the penalty charge.
Disputing a council issued parking ticket
Parking tickets on private land
- You’ve got a parking ticket on private land - what can you do?
- You’ve got a parking ticket from an ATA parking company - what can you do?
- What a parking ticket from an ATA parking company should say
- What standards you can expect from an ATA parking company
- How to appeal an unfair parking ticket from a BPA parking company
What you can expect if you get a parking ticket on public land, issued by the police.
Parking issues for Blue Badge holders and when they might receive a parking ticket.