Cars and other vehicles
This section will help you to choose a car and explains what to do if you have problems after you buy. You will also find help if you have problems with services carried out by a garage or if you get a parking ticket.
Problems with the car you bought
- Can you change your mind about buying a car?
- The car you bought is faulty
- The car you bought is not roadworthy
- The vehicle you bought doesn’t match its description
- You bought a car from a dealer posing as a private seller
Garage repairs and services
- Charged too much for work
- Problems with the quality of garage repairs or service
- Delays in carrying out work
- Disputing a bill
- Top tips for choosing a garage