It's important to make sure that you get all the help that you're entitled to.
These pages give you information on benefits and tax credits if you are working or unemployed, sick or disabled, a parent, a young person, an older person or a veteran. There is also information about council tax and housing costs, national insurance, payment of benefits and problems with benefits.
Benefits - introduction
Help if on a low income
In work or looking for work
Sick or disabled people and carers
Children and young people
Coming from abroad and claiming benefits
Housing Benefit restrictions for social housing tenants
- Housing Benefit size restrictions in social housing
- Housing Benefit size restrictions in social housing: special circumstances
- Housing benefit size restrictions in social housing if you were living in the same home since 1 January 1996
- Housing Benefit size restrictions in social housing: what you can do
- Housing Benefit - bedroom calculator for social housing tenants