Having a job is an essential part of most people's lives. When you are in work, you can be faced with many difficult issues, so it is essential to know what your rights are.
Here you can find out more about those rights and how to solve problems. There is also information on what help is available if you're looking for work.
Rights at work
- Hawliau sylfaenol yn y gwaith
- Hawliau i gyflog
- Flexible working
- Hawliau rhieni yn y gwaith
- Cytundebau cyflogaeth
Datrys anghydfod yn y gwaith
- Beth ddylech chi ei wneud os oes problem yn y gwaith
- Early conciliation - how it works
- Early conciliation - how it affects the time limit for making a claim
- Tribiwnlysoedd cyflogaeth o 29 Gorffennaf 2013 ymlaen
- Delio ag achwyniadau yn y gwaith
Time off work
Discrimination at work
- Discrimination at work - where to start
- Identifying discrimination
- What are the different types of discrimination?
- What doesn't count as discrimination at work
- Taking action about discrimination at work