Dealing with legal issues can be difficult and confusing.
Here we explain how to take your case to court and get legal advice. There is also information on what the police can do and how they should treat you and what rights you have if you're in prison.
Taking legal action
- Do you need legal advice?
- Defnyddio cyfreithiwr
- Help gyda chostau cyfreithiol
- Help with legal costs - free or affordable help
- Ceisiadau bach
Information on activities which need a licence or official permission, how to apply and where to get further information.
Being sued because of shoplifting or stealing
Gwybodaeth ar drais rhywiol, ymosodiad rhywiol a llurgunio organau rhywiol merched, gan gynnwys diffiniadau, ffynonellau help arbenigol a gwybodaeth bellach.
Going to court as a witness
- You've been told you might have to go to court as a witness
- You've been sent a witness warning letter or summons
- Get help and support from the Witness Service
- What to do when you've been told the trial date
- What to expect on the day of the trial
Rights of children and young people in criminal and civil proceedings including information on police custody, witnesses and the legal help scheme.